In comparison, full-time non-tenure track faculty increased to 28.
What does FTNTT stand for?
FTNTT stands for Full-Time Non-Tenure Track
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Food Technology Noord-Oost Nederland (Dutch: Food Technology North-East Netherlands)
- First Time Not Right
- Fechtner Syndrome
- Fitness Radio (online radio station)
- Fixed Telecommunications Network Services
- Flight Track Navigation System
- Focus, Train, Nourish, Sustain (fitness)
- From the Named Source (flavoring extracts)
- Fundamental Theorem of Natural Selection (population genetics; R.A. Fisher)
- Fortinet, Inc. (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Forces Terrestres du Nord Vietnam (French: Northern Vietnam Land Forces)
- Families Together in New York State
- Food Technology in New Zealand (magazine)
- Faery Tale Online (game)
- Failure to Obey (law enforcement)
- Fair Trade Organic (product designation)
- fat mass and obesity-associated (gene)
- Federal Tax Ombudsman (Pakistan)
- Federation of Tour Operators (UK)
- Field Ticket Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
An American Council of Education report shows that business schools, with the exception of medical schools, had the highest percentage of full-time non-tenure track faculty, and that part-time business faculty were close to 50 percent of the total in 1998.