The InstaVoIP 516-POE Module is comprised of an industrial temperature range full-duplex speaker phone board, complete with Power over Ethernet (PoE), a 4-Ohm speaker driver, and an on-board driver for door latches and other devices (supporting up to 12V/24V and 2A or a 5V relay).
What does FDSP stand for?
FDSP stands for Full-Duplex Speaker Phone (product)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FDSP
We have 3 other meanings of FDSP in our Acronym Attic
- Force Development Support Office (US Air Force)
- Fuel Distribution Systems Operator
- Full Diagonal Second-Order
- Fully Diluted Shares Outstanding
- Fire Department Safety Officers Association
- Fully Depleted Silicon-On-Insulator
- Faculté de Droit et Science Politique (French: Faculty of Law and Political Science)
- Fashion Design, Styling and Promotion (academic degree; Middlesex University; UK)
- Federal Directorate of Supply and Procurement (Yugoslavia)
- Final Daily Settlement Price (farming)
- Fractal Doubly Stochastic Poisson Process
- Fédération des Dentistes Spécialistes du Québec (French: Federation of Specialist Dentists of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Family Development Services and Research (est. 1985)
- Financial Data Submission and Reconciliation (Canada)
- Formal Descriptions and Software Reliability
- Front Desk Service Representative (job)
- Four Directions Summer Research Program (Boston, MA)
- Federal Demonstration Secondary School (Eziagu, Anambra, Nigeria)
- Federal-Wide Drug Seizure System
- Fédération des Services Sociaux (French: Federation of Social Services; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 10- and 20-button telephones feature two-line-by-24-character displays and full-duplex speaker phone functionality.
In addition to supporting full-duplex speaker phone and video conferencing, the WinMAX56SP is the only 56K technology PCMCIA modem on the market that supports the added capability of a handset or headset interface, providing the computer user the option of private telephone conversations.
4K bits per second modem, Sound Blaster 16 audio, a full-duplex speaker phone, voicemail capabilities, an IDE CD-ROM interface, Kalman's Ancilla telecommunications software and online services.
Customers will now have the ability to add a high-quality, full-duplex speaker phone to their handsets, and still retain the full functionality that comes with today's handsets, including access to the company directory, voicemail, audio bridge functions, etc.
With the telephone version, customers will now have the ability to add a high-quality, full-duplex speaker phone to their handsets, and still retain the full functionality that comes with today's handsets, including access to company directory, voicemail, audio bridge functions, etc.
TeleVantage Small Office Edition also supports full-duplex speaker phones, cordless phones, and headsets.
The Leopard Win 56K PCI Internal PC Modem provides such advanced telephony capabilities including voice messaging, full-duplex speaker phone operation, caller ID, call screening, voice mail with remote retrieval, and Fax-On-Demand.