designing providing, fixing commission and testing of gaseous type full vacuum chlorination system with comprehensive maintenance period of three year of complete system at w/w kasni kalan and all other works contingent thereto".
What does FV stand for?
FV stands for Full Vacuum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FV
We have 20 other meanings of FV in our Acronym Attic
- Fixed-to-Variable Length Coding
- Flow Valve (industrial control description)
- Flow Volume (medicine)
- Folio Verso (Latin: on the back of the page)
- Following Vehicle
- Fort Vancouver
- Forward Visibility ____ (Miles)
- Fountain Valley (California)
- Front View
- Fruit and Vegetable (diet)
- Functional Validation
- Funk Volume (record label)
- Funker Vogt (band)
- Funnel Viscosity (petroleum)
- Future Value
- Foreign Visits and Assignments
- Full Valence-Complete Active Space-Self Consistent Field
- Full Valence Multiconfiguration Self-Consistent Field
- Fixed Viewpoint Pan-Tilt-Zoom (wide area active imaging camera)
- Factor V Clotting Ativity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The portable vessel is rated for 375 psi to full vacuum at 250[degrees]F.
The carbon steel vessel, for example, has a full holding capacity of 9,750 gallons and is ASME-stamped for 50-psig internal pressure to full vacuum at 200oF.
working capacity, blenders can be built for atmospheric, full vacuum or internal pressure operation; full range of standard, sanitary and heavy duty models.
Proseal's 'V' models offer a full vacuum system and have been specifically developed for products such as meat and poultry where residual gas levels need to be less than one percent.
Highly flexible and crush resistant, this hose handles full vacuum, has a smooth interior to assure efficient fluid flow and is ideally suited for use with permanent and portable equipment.
An outer layer of silicone is added and the hose is cured, resulting in a product that works equally well in pressure or full vacuum (29.
More specifically, after eight glass fiber plain woven layers were laid up on the tool, a vacuum bag was covered and the vinyl ester was injected through the injection line under a full vacuum using the setup shown in Fig.