Maybe we need a new version: "Make sure your seat backs and folding trays are in their full upright position, and if anyone sees any bits falling off the plane - for God's sake tell us
What does FUP stand for?
FUP stands for Full Upright Position
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FUP
We have 22 other meanings of FUP in our Acronym Attic
- Follow-Up Post
- Fonds Unique de Péréquation (French: Former Unique Equilization Fund)
- Forming-Up Point
- Fraction Unbound in Plasma (pharmacokinetics)
- Free Unit Packs
- Free Use Permit
- Frequently Used Program
- Freshman Urban Program (various colleges and universities)
- Front Underrun Protection (automotive device)
- Full Up Power Pack
- Funktionsplan (German: Logic Diagram)
- Follow Up To (newsgroups)
- Follow-Up to Poster (newsgroups)
- Facultés Universitaires Privées d'Abidjan (French: Private University Faculties of Abidjan; Abidjan, Ivory Coast)
- Fat Upper Pelvic Area
- Florida Uniform Port Access Credential (GE Security; security system)
- Fundacion Paraguaya de Cooperacion y Desarrollo (Spanish)
- Fundación Panamericana de Desarrollo (Spanish: Pan American Development Foundation)
- Fuerzas Unidas Para la Accion Guerrillera (United Front for Guerrilla Action; Costa Rica)
- Fédération de l'Union des Producteurs Agricoles de Lanaudière (French: Lanaudière Union Federation of Agricultural Producers; Lanaudière, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He tells a visitor that his goal, besides returning his backbone to its full upright position, is to pitch on the Liberty High varsity as a sophomore next year.
We finally hit the tarmac, and the flight attendant reminded us to put our seats in the full upright position (no problem for the back row gang) and to remain seated until the plane came to a complete stop.
The new leather seats with a greater recline built into the design offer comfort throughout the entire flight as you do not need to put the seat in a full upright position during take-off and landing.
In case of an emergency all bollards have the ability to rise to the full upright position in 1.