Two thirds of UK premises will have access by the end of 2015 with close to 3,000 full time engineers currently devoted to the project.
What does FTE stand for?
FTE stands for Full Time Engineer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTE
We have 87 other meanings of FTE in our Acronym Attic
- Forschung Und Technische Entwicklung (German: research and technological development)
- Forwarding Time Expired (US Postal Service)
- Foundation for Teaching Economics
- Foundation for Thought and Ethics
- Foundation for Tolerance Education (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Frame Timing Estimation
- Free Thyroxine Equivalent (thyroid function marker)
- Free Time Expiry (freight containers)
- French To English
- Full Time Employment
- Full Time Enrollment
- Full Trucker Effect (song and trucker slang)
- Full-Time Effort
- Full-Time Employee
- Full-Time Equivalency
- Full-Time Equivalent
- Full-Time Equivalent Position
- Fully Taxable Equivalent/Equivalency
- Fumbling Towards Ecstasy (Sarah McLachlan album)
- Functional Test Environment (Australian Securities Exchange)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operations of the Bradman Lake Group in the UK and USA, which employs more than 200 full time engineers and designers, generate $50 million in sales last year.
While at McKesson, Kirkland was responsible for the development and systems integration of the company's entire product suite, as well as for managing the division's 150 full time engineers and 25 consultants.
Hawk Ridge has eight full time engineers on staff, and maintains a 2:1 ratio of engineers to sales people -- more than double the industry norm.
We have eight full time engineers on board, and have pledged to maintain a 2:1 ratio of engineers to sales people -- more than twice the industry norm.
With more than 150 full time engineers, Diablo helps its customers develop products for emerging markets with particular expertise in communications, control and data transfer technologies.