An F-14B Tomcat was on approach to an airfield for a full stop landing.
What does FSL stand for?
FSL stands for Full Stop Landing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSL
We have 139 other meanings of FSL in our Acronym Attic
- Foundstone Scripting Language (programming)
- Fragg Show Lübeck (gaming clan)
- Frame Sync Length
- Framework Standard Library (software)
- Frank-Starling Law
- Free Space Loss (propagation loss)
- French as a Second Language
- French As Second Language
- Full Service Leasing
- Full Service Level (FAA)
- Full Supply Level
- Funded Staffing Level
- Furniture Symbol Library (space planning software)
- Future Sustainability Leadership (Australia)
- Fachschaft Lehramt (German: Student Teacher Council; Vienna University of Technology; Austria)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (US DOL)
- Family Service of Los Angeles (California)
- Federal Savings and Loan Association
- Financial Services Lawyers Association (UK)
- First Savings and Loan Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The last of the fighters was just landing, and there was only one other aircraft for us to be sequenced behind before I could do my planned visual straight-in to a full stop landing.
The LCY trials included a number of approaches and full stop landings, as well as ground handling and manoeuvring.