The ITG-3501 has options for full scale ranges of O250dps, O500dps, O1000dps, and O2,000dps making it suitable for a wide range of consumer electronics applications.
What does FSR stand for?
FSR stands for Full Scale Range
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FSR
We have 182 other meanings of FSR in our Acronym Attic
- Fractionated Stereotactic Radiosurgery (medical/cancer treatment)
- Fractionated Stereotactic Radiotherapy
- Free Space Range
- Free Spectral Range
- Freight Service Report
- Frequency Scan Radar
- Frequency Select Receiver
- Frequency-Shifted Reference
- Front pour le Salut de la République (French: Front for the Salvation of the Republic; Tchad)
- Frühstyxradio (German radio comedy show)
- Full Scale Record (instrumentation)
- Full Scale Reference
- Full Service Restaurant
- Full Spectrum Recorder
- Full Symptomatic Remission
- Functional Support Requirement
- Functional System Requirement
- Fund Summary Record (USAF purchase requests)
- Futuristic Sex Robotz (rap group)
- Frequency-Shifted Reference Ultra-Wideband
Samples in periodicals archive:
With two models covering the 0 - 2ppm and 0 - 10ppm full scale ranges, CLD500 sensors can be used in new installations or as a field replacement for existing sensors in chlorine dioxide generators, pools, and other water treatment systems.
05 percent full scale range (FSR) gain error and 2mV of bipolar zero error while still keeping power dissipation low at only 100mW for the full 250kHz sampling rate.
Full scale ranges are 1000 Torr, 100 PSIA and 250 PSIA, and the sensor has an accuracy of 1% of the pressure reading.
The DT8824-HV features a standard full scale range of O600V, with input gains of 1, 8, 16, and 32 to provide effective ranges of: O600V, O75V, O37.
345V in 64 steps (6-bit resolution), while the full scale range (peak-to-peak input range) is adjustable 0V to 2.
It also offers superior overall performance specs, such as no charge loss, more choices of full scale ranges, and ultra-low noise (down to 0.
Acuity, Incorporated, a fabless designer of stable high-performance MEMS pressure sensors, is adding 50 millibar (mbar) and 100 mbar full-scale ranges to the existing 20 mbar full scale range of its AC3030 series low-pressure sensor die.