After age and gender were controlled for, small but significant negative correlations were found between head circumference and Verbal Intelligence Quotient (VIQ) and Full Scale Intelligence Quotient (FSIQ) in twins with autism spectrum disorders, but there was no correlation between head circumference and other autistic symptoms or functioning.
What does FSIQ stand for?
FSIQ stands for Full Scale Intelligence Quotient
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Federal Service Impasses Panel
- Fellow of the Society of Investment Professionals
- Flight Systems Industrial Products (Carlisle, PA)
- Force Spéciale Intervention Paintball (French paintball club)
- Full Scale Input
- Functional System Integrity Program (USAF KC-135)
- Fibrous Sheath Interacting Protein 1
- FGS SI Protective Enclosure
- Fugro Survey India Pvt. Ltd. (Nerul, Navi Mumbai, India)
- Flight Systems Integrated Product Team (JSF)
- Fair and Secure Immigration Reform (proposed law)
- Familial Standardized Incidence Ratio (disease risk)
- Flight Safety Investigation Report (Canada)
- Florida School Indicators Report
- Fonds Spécial d'Investissement Routier (French: Special Road Investment Fund)
- Formula Student INSA de Rennes
- Française de Sécurité et d'Intervention Rapide (French security company)
- Faculty and Scholar Immigration Services (University of Hawaii)
- Fawzia Sultan International School (est. 1993; Safat, Kuwait)
- Financial Sector Information System (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A cohort of 38 children aged 1-7 years was compared with 63 controls in performance on a battery of cognitive, motor, language, and adaptive behavior tests, including Full Scale Intelligence Quotient tests, the Movement Assessment Battery for Children, Developmental Test of Visual-Motor Integration, and the Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales, among others.