The Defence Minister said Full Scale Engineering Development (FSED) Phase 1 for Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) was sanctioned in 1993.
What does FSED stand for?
FSED stands for Full Scale Engineering Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSED
We have 3 other meanings of FSED in our Acronym Attic
- Fondation Spéciale et Construction (French construction company)
- Foyer Socio Éducatif et Coopératif (French education association)
- Food Service Establishment Compliance Assistance LLC (New York, NY)
- Florida State Employees Charitable Campaign
- Fire Support Engineering Division
- Food Service Equipment Day (Twitter hashtag)
- Forum Secretariat Energy Division
- Foundation for Sustainable Economic Development (est. 2000; Australia)
- Foundation for Sustainable Enterprise and Development (Ontario, Canada)
- Free-Standing Emergency Department (healthcare)
- Ft. Sanders Educational Development Center (Knoxville, TN)
- Franklin Southampton Economic Development Inc. (Franklin, VA)
- Faune Sauvage Extra-Européenne (French: Extra-European Wildlife)
- Federal Service Entrance Examination
- Financial Services for Eastern Europe (UK)
- Fire Service Entrance Exam
- Free Standing Electronic Enclosure
- Federation of Stock Exchanges in the European Community
- Field Station and Environmental Education Center (Ball State University, Indiana)
- Forest Service Employees for Environmental Ethics (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 60,000-hour milestone was reached on July 11, seven weeks ahead of schedule and satisfies the full scale engineering development (FSED) requirement for the airframe detail specification.
The loss for the second quarter was principally due to growth in the total estimated cost at completion on a large fixed price full scale engineering development contract for the Navy which is expected to be finished during the first half of 1994.