Number three is the issue : what is the full reservoir level, if the full reservoir level has been reached then they should try to reduce the levels by opening the gates and they will be generating power through that," he said.
What does FRL stand for?
FRL stands for Full Reservoir Level (hydroelectricity)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRL
We have 75 other meanings of FRL in our Acronym Attic
- Fractional Reserve Lending (finance)
- Fraeulein (German: Miss)
- Frame Relay Link
- Frame Representation Language (MIT)
- Franchise Recruiters, Ltd.
- Free & Reduced Lunch
- Free Range Librarian (personal blog)
- French Radio London (radio station; UK)
- Frequently Requested Listings (Automated Directory Assistance & Speech-enabled Applications)
- Functional Requirements Letter
- Fuselage Reference Line
- Fusion Rocket Launcher
- Future Remnant Liver (hepatectomy)
- Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association
- Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Family Resource and Learning Center
- Fossil Ridge Library District (Braidwood, IL)
- Foundation for Resource Linkage and Development, Inc. (Philippines)
- Full Range Leadership Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
As on September 30, 2010 water stock ( storage to live capacity) in these 81 major reservoirs was 75 per cent of the full reservoir level ( FRL) as against 60 per cent during the corresponding period last year.
The full reservoir level (FRL) and dead storage level (DSL) of the dam is 56.
The inflow of water at Srisailam is estimated to be over 25 lakh cusecs the highest in 100 years and way beyond the full reservoir level.