The measure, sponsored by Democratic House Speaker Robert DeLeo, would tie the level of flood insurance that must be purchased to outstanding mortgage balance, rather than the full replacement value of the home.
What does FRV stand for?
FRV stands for Full Replacement Value
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FRV
We have 26 other meanings of FRV in our Acronym Attic
- File Reference Variable (computer programming)
- Final Rendezvous
- First Rule Violation
- Fonds de Revenu Viager
- Forced Respiratory Volume (pulmonary measure)
- Fox River Valley (Aurora, IL)
- France Robinetterie Valves (French valve company)
- French Riviera
- Frente Radical Verdiblanco (Spanish: Radical Green-White Front; soccer fan group; Colombia)
- Frequency Resonance Vibration
- Functional Residual Volume
- Front Royal Virginia
- Fall River Visitors Center (Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado)
- Family Resources for Victoria County (now Ontario Early Years Centre Haliburton Victoria Brock; Canada)
- First Round Venture Capital (finance)
- Fiseries Resource Volunteer Corps (Azusa, CA)
- Fox River Valley Conference (Green Bay)
- Fox River Valley Center for Independent Living (Aurora, IL; now Fighting for Independence Together by Empowering people with disabilities)
- Fenestrated Right Ventricular Exclusion
- Foyer Rural de Vieille Église (French: Foyer Rural Old Church)
Samples in periodicals archive:
mil, Defense Department personnel and their families can self-counsel and submit their applications online, track their shipments, file a claim, and settle directly with the moving company to get full replacement value of lost and damaged goods, as opposed to depreciated value offered in the past, Stanley explained.
A federal appeals court has ruled that banks can require a homeowner to buy flood insurance covering the full replacement value of a home rather than the amount of the mortgage loan.
The providers now pay service members full replacement value for their claims.
n If the items would be covered for full replacement value.
The full replacement value should be the cost to rebuild, using material of like kind and quality and a builder with the same skill as the original, enough to upgrade the building to the current codes, and taking into consideration the extra costs of building after a casualty or after a catastrophe.
Zone AE (a zone designation that denotes insurance requirements), and thus needed to be insured for the full replacement value.
In addition, some homes may be underinsured--that is, not insured for the full replacement value.