53) The Full Replacement Value (FRV) Program, which began in fall 2007, encourages claimants to file shipment-related claims directly with the carriers responsible for their losses.
What does FRV stand for?
FRV stands for Full Replacement Value
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FRV
We have 26 other meanings of FRV in our Acronym Attic
- File Reference Variable (computer programming)
- Final Rendezvous
- First Rule Violation
- Fonds de Revenu Viager
- Forced Respiratory Volume (pulmonary measure)
- Fox River Valley (Aurora, IL)
- France Robinetterie Valves (French valve company)
- French Riviera
- Frente Radical Verdiblanco (Spanish: Radical Green-White Front; soccer fan group; Colombia)
- Frequency Resonance Vibration
- Functional Residual Volume
- Front Royal Virginia
- Fall River Visitors Center (Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado)
- Family Resources for Victoria County (now Ontario Early Years Centre Haliburton Victoria Brock; Canada)
- First Round Venture Capital (finance)
- Fiseries Resource Volunteer Corps (Azusa, CA)
- Fox River Valley Conference (Green Bay)
- Fox River Valley Center for Independent Living (Aurora, IL; now Fighting for Independence Together by Empowering people with disabilities)
- Fenestrated Right Ventricular Exclusion
- Foyer Rural de Vieille Église (French: Foyer Rural Old Church)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Typically what happens is that artists are restored for the full replacement value for their items and we get the salvage.
The providers now pay service members full replacement value for their claims.
Zone AE (a zone designation that denotes insurance requirements), and thus needed to be insured for the full replacement value.
In addition, some homes may be underinsured--that is, not insured for the full replacement value.
Effective in fall 2007, DOD Customers (Service Members and Department of Defense Civilians) will be eligible for Full Replacement Value (FRV) protection on most DOD funded personal property shipments.
This is the "replacement cost" and includes the full replacement value, comprising of building costs ( not simply the purchase price.
In a related development, the diocese of the Arctic's executive committee has decided that all its parish buildings and contents must be insured "for full replacement value," after learning from its experience with St.