What does FRENDA stand for?
FRENDA stands for Full Reference Enzyme Data (Technical University of Brunswick Institute for Bioinformatics and Biochemistry; Germany)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Facilities Real Estate Management
- Frégate Européenne Multi-Mission
- Frigate European Multi-Mission
- Fraser River Estuary Management Plan
- First Response Emergency Medical Services, Inc. (Puerto Rico)
- Florida Regional Emergency Medical Services
- Frequency Modulated Simultaneous Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
- Fédération Romande des Entrepreneurs en Nettoyage (French: Romande Cleaning Contractors Federation; Switzerland)
- Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering
- Friendly Situation
- Farm Relief Employment in New Zealand
- Food Research in Europe and New Zealand
- Forensic Sciences & Crime Scene Technology Conference and Exposition (annual)
- Flathead Reservation Extension Office (Montana State University)
- Faculty Recruitment Enhancement Project (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis)
- Faculty Research & Engineering Program (US Army)
- Family Record Extraction Program
- Fertilizer Research and Education Program (California)