The Company was awarded an ISO 13485:2003 Certificate of Registration and a Full Quality Assurance certificate by the British Standards Institution (BSI), which allows it to CE Mark its own Class 1 products.
What does FQA stand for?
FQA stands for Full Quality Assurance
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of FQA
We have 8 other meanings of FQA in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Québécoise de l'Autisme (Canadian autism federation; Quebec, Canada)
- Fiber Quality Analyzer
- Field Quality Assurance
- Final Quality Assurance
- Fixed Quality Area
- Fixed Quota Allocation (UK)
- Floristic Quality Assessment (ecological integrity)
- Food Quality Assurance (USDA)
- Format Quality Assurance (various companies)
- Frequently Questioned Answers
- Fully Qualified Account
- Functional Quality Assurance
- Faculty Quality Assurance Committees (UK)
- Four Queen and Country (gaming group; UK)
- Fujian Qingliu Aromatics Factory (China)
- Floristic Quality Assessment Index (vascular plants)
- Feher's Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Financial Quality Assurance Manager (Virginia)
- Food Quality and Preference (journal)
- Facility Quality Assurance Representative
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Quality Assurance System for Excipients Cargill's C*Pharmdoc quality system has been developed to provide pharmaceutical companies with full quality assurance under IPEC/PQG guidelines for Cargill excipient ingredients.
While standards are voluntary, one way of presuming conformity to the Essential Requirements and meeting the provisions of full quality assurance is for a manufacturer to possess ISO 13485 certification, which pertains to a company's quality management systems.
investment in a new factory, equipped to the highest standards, has secured full quality assurance from HACCP and EFSIS approval.
in addition to more than a 100 years of management team experience, PED supports full quality assurance, engineering, and drafting departments to assist in the design and implementation of new castings.
1EC Certificate Full Quality Assurance System: Certificate ES12/11629 for the product: "Software for Patient monitoring - Medical Software "Carefy" authorised by SGS United Kingdom Ltd, Notified Body 0120 and valid from 30 March 2012 until 30 March 2015.
Additionally, the company has received its CE Mark certification, which indicates full quality assurance system approval and that Sonitus Medical's design and manufacturing processes for the SoundBite device comply with certain manufacturing and design standards under the European directive concerning medical devices.
Ross says this programme, which finishes in December, has achieved its targets, with full quality assurance and traceability established throughout the Scottish livestock and meat industry.