Boeing also is assisting with efforts to modernize major observatory systems at the Maui complex, and helping to return the systems from a period of testing and upgrades to full operational status.
What does FOS stand for?
FOS stands for Full Operational Status
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FOS
We have 157 other meanings of FOS in our Acronym Attic
- Front Offside (vehicular collision reports)
- Frosts of Sweden (knife manufacturer)
- Fructo-Oligosaccharides (nutrional supplement)
- Fuel Oil Spill
- Fuel Oil Supply
- Fuel Operator Station
- Full of Stool (medical slang)
- Full of Stuff (polite form)
- Full Operating System
- Functional Operational Specification
- Fundamental Operating System
- Funky Old Soul
- Friends of Sabeel New England
- Families of September 11th
- Facts, Objectives, Solutions, Actions (business philosophy)
- Farook College Old Students Association (India)
- Federal Operational Staging Area
- Federation Of Spine Associations
- Field Office System Administrator (Capstone Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expected to double its traveller handling quota to approximately 50 million, once it achieves full operational status in 2015, New Doha International Airport will by that point provide 80 contact gates, a combined 25,000 square metres (26,098 square feet) of combined retail space and business class through to VIP lounges, along with widespread multi-storey short-term and long-term parking.
In addition, the survey found that it takes UK organisations two days on average to return to full operational status.
The authorities are reportedly also working to restore the Gulfport-Biloxi airport to full operational status.
This means that we can now make real progress on the path to full operational status.
The InteleCady is reportedly being tested at the San Jose Country Club, with an eye toward full operational status before the end of the year.
With more than 90 days of operations complete, Revel is approaching full operational status and beginning to see significant improvements across all major business segments.
Miami's ASDE-X system went into full operational status on Wednesday, making the airport the latest in a list of major airports to receive the new technology, including Chicago O'Hare, New York-JFK, and Boston.