It avoided playing the uncomfortable role of overturning a legislative solution four decades in the making, full of choices and tradeoffs among competing approaches and goals.
What does FOC stand for?
FOC stands for Full Of Choice (Malacca, Malaysia shop)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FOC
We have 206 other meanings of FOC in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of the Carpenters (non-profit ministry)
- Friends of the Committee (various organizations)
- Friends of the Constitution
- Front of Center (archery)
- Frontal-Occipital Circumference
- Fruit of the Crime
- Fuji Oil Company, Ltd. (Japan)
- Fujitsu Optical Components (Japan)
- Full and Open Competition
- Full Operational Capability (US DoD acquisition term to depict when a specific activity reaches maturity)
- Full Operational Clearance
- Fundamental Orders of Connecticut
- Furthest-On Circle
- Future Operating Capability
- Future Operational Capability
- Future Operations Cell
- Fuzhou City (China)
- Federal Office for Civil Aviation (Switzerland)
- Federation of Ontario Cottagers' Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FROM petal perfect roses to wild meadow daisies, there's a world full of choice when finding the right wedding flowers.
Your chart is full of choices and decisions at the moment Aquarius and even though you don't have any real pressure on you to make them now you want to make haste.
The world is full of choice architects, including parents, religious leaders, credit card companies, bankers, teachers, pharmacists, mortgage brokers, doctors and nurses, and public officials.
com/mnr/step2/30587/ But when you're searching online or stuck in a toy store faced with shelves full of choices and perhaps fewer dollars in your wallet this holiday shopping season, enlisting the help of some independent "expert testers" may just be what you need to make your job easier.
He reminds them that when they leave, the world is full of choices.
University life has always been full of choice and diversity.
The world is full of choices and trade-offs and respect for property is the only way in which a society can let its members pursue their many diverse goals in a peaceful and efficient fashion.