From aping Terry Wogan whilst sat in a traffic jam on the B132 - "Oh, it's morns like this when I wish was back in Phuket at a full moon party bouncing a ladyboy on each knee" - to cheering up a depressed newsagent with some Al Pacino-style shouty "Hoo-hah"-ing, it was a noble but gimmicky attempt to transfer Mynott's obvious skills to a more traditional sitcom format.
What does FMP stand for?
FMP stands for Full Moon Party (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FMP
We have 222 other meanings of FMP in our Acronym Attic
- Franklin Machine Products (food service industry)
- Free Music Production (record label; Germany)
- Freemason Pride (online forum)
- Frequency Management Plan
- Freshman Mentor Program
- From My Perspective
- Fuel Manifold Pressure
- Fuel Manufacturing Plant
- Fues' Model Potential
- Full Metal Panic (anime)
- Full Moon Productions (Lakeland, FL)
- Fullwell Motor Products
- Fully Motorized Pig (band)
- Functional Maintenance Program (physical therapy)
- Functional Management Program
- Functional Molded Part
- Functional Multiprocessor
- Forces Medical Protection/Dosimeter
- Faculty of Music and Performing Arts (Bilkent Unviersity; Turkey)
- Family Medicine for Physician Assistants (Med-Challenger; software; course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Full Moon Party at the iconic Ritz-Carlton, Ft.
According to tourism officials, 80,000 turned up for Friday's full moon party and tens of thousands more were expected to see in 2013 at Haad Rin.
She turned 25 on December 30 and spent it at a full moon party on the raving hotspot.
Based on Thailand's famous Full Moon Party, the event saw the venue take on an ultra violet theme and decoration alongside the addition of hot tubs and palm trees in the garden area.
Last Tuesday they had one last hurrah, staging a fundraising, Thai-style full moon party in O'Rourke's garden, but it's all serious business from now on.
PARISIAN DJ Kiwi will present a headline performance at the Marina Club's Full Moon Party next weekend.
I would say a Full Moon party on a trip to Thailand.