CATS can now complete the Final Design for the BLE and move closer to securing a full funding grant agreement from the Federal Transit Administration later this year.
What does FFGA stand for?
FFGA stands for Full Funding Grant Agreement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFGA
We have 1 other meaning of FFGA in our Acronym Attic
- Forschungsförderungsgesellschaft (German: Austrian research promotion agency)
- Freedom Force Germany (gaming clan)
- Freeware Flight Group
- Front-Flame Generator
- Fukuoka Financial Group, Inc. (est. 2007)
- Futurum Financial Group (South Africa)
- Guided Missile Frigate
- First Financial Group of America (Houston, TX)
- Florida Fern Growers Association
- Foundation for Global Awakening
- Fund for Global Awakening (Stevenesville, MT)
- Flin Flon Greenstone Belt (Canada)
- Fancy Foods Gourmet Club (est. 1994)
- Florida Federation of Garden Clubs
- Free Fragments of Gamma Chain
- Fundy Fixed Gear Council (fisheries management authority; Canada)
- Faith Full Gospel Fellowship (California)
- Free Form Gaming Forum
- Factory Finished Goods Inventory
- Firebrand Financial Group, Inc. (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nevertheless, 9 of 40 projects that have received full funding grant agreements since 1997, and had complete data available, had milestone dates that ranged from about 4 to 14 years to complete the project development phases.
The bill provides $900 million for New Start projects with Full Funding Grant Agreements (FFGA) and supports an Administration initiative to limit the federal/state and local match to 50/50 down from the current 80/20.
The series 2000B notes are secured by Federal Transit Administration (FTA) grants pursuant to a Full Funding Grant Agreement between the FTA and NJ Transit which financed the construction of the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail Transit System Minimum Operable Segment Two.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- The Northstar Commuter Rail Project's application for a Full Funding Grant Agreement (FFGA) has entered the last stretch of the federal approval process in Washington.
FTA recommended 5 of the 7 projects for full funding grant agreements (FFGAs).
In July of 2006, DART was awarded a $700 million full funding grant agreement (FFGA) from the Federal Transit Administration.
The [Northstar] project has made sufficient progress in completing these action items [outlined in the FTA 2008 New Starts report], thereby providing FTA with the necessary confidence that this project is a viable candidate" for a Full Funding Grant Agreement, according to one of the letters written by FTA Administrator James Simpson on behalf of U.