These test platforms permit the BGA to undergo full functional test (Figure 5).
What does FFT stand for?
FFT stands for Full Functional Test
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFT
We have 108 other meanings of FFT in our Acronym Attic
- Food for Training
- For Further Transfer
- Ford Family Trust
- Formation Fighter Trainer
- Forum Freies Theater (Germany)
- Framework for Teaching (education)
- Freight Forwarders Tariff Bureau, Inc.
- Friendly Force Tracking (NATO)
- Frontier Airlines USA (ICAO code)
- Full Frame Transfer
- Fund for Teachers (Houston, TX)
- Training Frigate (Naval Ship Type)
- Fast Fourier Transform Beam Propagation Method
- Fast Fourier Transform Marching-On-In-Time method
- Firefighter Type 1
- Firefighter Type 2
- Families for the Arts
- Fast Fourier Transform Analysis
- Fédération Française de Tir à l'Arc (French: French Archery Federation)
- Fédération Française du Théatre Amateur (French: French amateur theatre federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fusion EX provides full functional test capabilities and the built-in support necessary for effective structural test, including: --Full featured digital performance up to 200MHz, including embedded memory test, and time measurement per pin --Proven SERDES options to 12Gb/s --Design for test (DFT) support through independent scan per pin --Seamless interface to third-party built-in self test (BIST) solutions with fully integrated diagnostic support In addition, Fusion EX utilizes the same, proven mixed signal instrument set as the Fusion CX and Fusion DX configurations, including multiple synthesizers and digitizers, and a full suite of DC and power test options.
Their 70,000 square foot facility in Beaverton, Oregon offers quick turn services, state-of-the-art SMT lines, in-circuit test, full functional test, and system build capability.
To prevent this, the solution to date has been to perform full functional test once the device is in a final package.
The Tiger's TwinMode(TM) digital pin electronics architecture is capable of full functional test (including single-ended, differential, and common mode drive and compare) on any pin.
Subcontractors, like SPIL, select the Tiger because the system's TwinMode(TM) pin electronics architecture delivers full functional test capability (including single-ended, differential, and common mode drive and compare) on any pin providing configuration flexibility for test of emerging devices which include multiple high-speed interface standards.
With Catalyst and MicroWAVE6000(TM) Signia will achieve full functional test, with throughput that gives them the lowest cost of test.
Integrating full functional test into the device development process can no longer be ignored," said Erjavic.