The need for judgment is the reason that we'll never arrive at full fair value accounting.
What does FFVA stand for?
FFVA stands for Full Fair Value Accounting
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFVA
We have 1 other meaning of FFVA in our Acronym Attic
- Ford Focus Vignale (Ford concept car)
- Fornade Fabriksverken
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable (food sector)
- Fused Feature Vector
- Future Family of Vehicles
- Future Fighting Vehicle (US Army)
- FF Video Codec 1 (software)
- Final Fantasy Versus III (game)
- Finnish Foundation for the Visual Arts
- Florida Fruit and Vegetable Association
- Flying Focus Video Collective (Portland, OR)
- Framework Feature Vector Database
- Fédération Française des Véhicules d'Époque (French: French Federation of Vintage Vehicles)
- Frame-by-Frame Video Editor (ultrasound)
- Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge
- Fringe Film/Video Festival (Scotland, UK)
- Final Fantasy 6 (game)
- Finnish Federation of the Visually Impaired
- Foreign-Funded Venture Investment Enterprise (Chinese corporate investment model)
- Final Fantasy Seven
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of course, the degree of the earnings volatility under a full fair value accounting approach would depend on the effectiveness of the hedge.
Accounting scandals in the early part of the millennium also added to the momentum toward full fair value accounting for these instruments.