MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- WinMagic-sponsored study examined Total Cost of Ownership for full disk encryption for businesses around the world WinMagic Inc.
What does FDE stand for?
FDE stands for Full Disk Encryption
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FDE
We have 52 other meanings of FDE in our Acronym Attic
- Force Deployment Estimator
- Force Development Evaluation
- Force Development Experimentation
- Fractional Diffusion Equation
- France Développement Électronique (French computer engineering company)
- France Distribution Express (est. 1999)
- Frequency Domain Encoding
- Frequency Domain Equalization
- Frequency Domain Experiments
- Fuel-Damage Equation
- Full Duplex Ethernet
- Functional Data Element
- Functional-Differential Equation
- Fundação para o Desenvolvimento da Educação (Brazil)
- Fuzzy Duck Explorer
- Federal Department of Economic Affairs
- Federal Drug Enforcement Administration
- Femme Développement Entreprise En Afrique (French: Women's Enterprise Development in Africa)
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Florida Developmental Education Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- RSA Conference, February 27 to March 3, Moscone Center, San Francisco Booth #442 Becrypt, a leading supplier of cybersecurity solutions to Federal and Local government agencies, Department of Defense and other public sector organizations has further extended its Full Disk Encryption software to tablet devices.
com Full disk encryption provider AlertBoot announced on Monday the launch of its cloud-based data encryption service.
The strength of Momentus 5400 Full Disk Encryption is the fact that it is hardware-based, performing all of the cryptographic functions within the drive," said Daniel Good, vice president, advanced market concepts, Seagate Technology.
Enterprise organizations will be able to deploy and manage OS X Mountain Lion immediately, ensure that FileVault 2 full disk encryption is enabled and centrally managed, and configure Gatekeeper security settings.
The workshop, “How AlertBoot Uses Autoscaling to Meet Peak Holiday Demands,” features Kosten Metreweli, Chief Strategy Officer for Zeus Technology and Tim Maliyil, CEO of AlertBoot, a provider of cloud-based full disk encryption solutions.
The system is expected to enable Kronos to implement a company-wide, software-only FDE solution as the company transitions into a fully managed data protection solution with hardware-based Full Disk Encryption.
0 which provides Data-at-Rest security for new hard-ware based Full Disk Encryption (FDE) technologies.