IBM XIV Storage System SPC-2/E Executive Summary and Full Disclosure Report are available at http://www.
What does FDR stand for?
FDR stands for Full Disclosure Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FDR
We have 121 other meanings of FDR in our Acronym Attic
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Franklyn D. Resorts (Jamaica)
- Fraudulent Document Recognition (various organizations)
- Free Domain Radio (website)
- Freedom Debt Relief (consumer finance)
- Frente Democrático Revolucionario (Spanish: Democratic Revolutionary Front)
- Frequency Directed Run-Length
- Frequency Domain Reflectometry
- Frequency Domain Refractometer
- Frequency Dynamic Range
- Full Dress Rehearsal (various organizations)
- Full-Depth Reclamation (road resurfacing procedure)
- Full-Depth Repair (pavement restoration technique)
- Full-Duplex Relaying
- Functional Design Requirement
- Future Data Radio
- Future Digital Radio
- Faculty Distinguished Research Award
- Farm Debt Review Act (Canada)
- Farmland Development Rights Agreement (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Full Disclosure Report In order to advertise an SPC-1 test result, a test sponsor must first submit to the SPC Administrator a full disclosure report (FDR) for each SPC-1 benchmark result.
To comply, the challenger would have to run a complete 1-terabyte TPC-D benchmark, including all requirements for loading, updating and querying data and publish a full disclosure report of all performance metrics.
For more information about the benchmark results, as well as the full disclosure report, visit http://www.
org/ A full disclosure report documenting these benchmark results has been filed with the Transaction Process Performance Council (TPC) and is available on the TPC website at http://www.
The Full Disclosure Report is also available from that site at: http://www.
DataCore's SPC-1 SANmelody iSCSI Executive Summary Report and Full Disclosure Report may be downloaded from the Storage Performance Council web site at: http://www.
For more information about the IBM PSPP benchmark results, as well as the full disclosure report, visit www.