Honeywell will be supplying Air Works with a variety of products for Gulfstream and Dassault aircraft including, but not limited to: * Fuel Pumps * Full Authority Digital Electronic Controls * Digital Electronic Engine Control * Display Units * Navigation and Guidance Units * Enhanced Grounded Proximity Warning Units * Various modules for our integrated avionics systems As an authorized Honeywell Service Center, Air Works will have the capability to support Falcon 2000, Falcon 900 and Falcon F7X aircraft as well as Gulfstream GIV, GV, G450, and G550 aircraft.
What does FADEC stand for?
FADEC stands for Full Authority Digital Electronic Control
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FADEC
We have 3 other meanings of FADEC in our Acronym Attic
- Food Allergy, Dermatologic Diseases, and Anaphylaxis (American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology topic area)
- Forward Area Air Defense Command and Control
- Foreign Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (USDA)
- FAA Airline Data Exchange
- Falcons Against Discrimination Everywhere
- Far Death Experience (David Woon)
- Fast Acquisition Double Echo (medical imaging)
- Fédération Algérienne des Échecs (French: Algerian Chess Federation)
- Focus, Analyze, Develop and Evaluate
- Foundation for Alcohol and Drug Education (New Zealand)
- Full Authority Digital Engine Control
- Family Alliance for Development and Cooperation (Tanzania)
- Facilities Design Expert System (operations management)
- Focus on Analysis and Documentation in the Enduring Stockpile
- Foreign Animal Disease Emergency Support Plan (Canada)
- Fundacion Argentina para el Desarrollo Sociotecnologico
- Fundación Para Alternativas de Desarrollo (Spanish: Foundation for Development Alternative; Bolivia microfinance)
- Federação de Automobilismo do Distrito Federal (Portuguese: Automobile Federation of the Federal District; Brazil)
- Fédération des Associations Djiboutiennes en France (French: Federation of Djibouti in France)
- Fédération des Associations Domoniennes en France (French: Federation of Associations in France Domoniennes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Honda claims this is the first "ultra-compact" Full Authority Digital Electronic Control (FADEC) system for a jet engine in the 1,000 to 3,500-lb thrust class, and that it provides superior operational reliability without the need for separate variable control mechanisms.
Pratt & Whitney Canada Delivers The PW615, rated at 1,350 lbs of thrust and featuring a dual-channel Full Authority Digital Electronic Control (FADEC), offers optimum value and performance with significantly reduced ownership costs.
based express transportation company selected General Electric CF6-80C2 engines, the first such engines featuring Full Authority Digital Electronic Control (FADEC), to power its Airbus fleet.
Full authority digital electronic controls modulate the fuel-air proportions for optimum emissions at idle, takeoff and cruise.
It is a 50-seat commuter turboprop aircraft and is powered by GMA 2100 engines which have full authority digital electronic control systems, accessory gearbox and electrical systems, all of which are also supplied by Lucas.
The PW2000's advanced technology features include a full authority digital electronic control (FADEC) that continually monitors the engine's operating conditions, ensuring optimum performance.
Advanced design features for longer life and more efficient operation include single crystal blades, active clearance control and a proven, third-generation Hamilton Standard full authority digital electronic control (FADEC).