We connect one of the outputs of direct mode which should go to microprocessor directly, to one of the input of a full adder which is used as a simple circuit.
What does FA stand for?
FA stands for Full Adder
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FA
We have 56 other meanings of FA in our Acronym Attic
- Freight Allowed (shipping)
- French Angora (rabbit)
- Frente Amplio (Spanish: Broad Front; Uruguayan political party)
- Frequency Agile/Agility
- Friederich's Ataxia
- Friends Always
- Frog Applause (comic strip)
- Frontal Aviation
- Fuel Assembly
- Fulbright Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
One is responsible for the adder's architecture implemented with the one-bit full adder as a building block.
Rotary Storage units are sold as Starter, Adder or Full Adder units in Spacesaver's expanded range of 12 heights.