Mutations in the fukutin-related protein gene (FKRP) identify limb girdle muscular dystrophy 2I as a milder allelic variant of congenital muscular dystrophy MDC1C.
What does FKRP stand for?
FKRP stands for Fukutin-Related Protein (gene)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fregattenkapitän (German Navy rank)
- Faller, Klenk & Quinlan Advertising Agency (Clearwater, Florida)
- Fédération des Kinésiologues du Québec
- Fellow of King and Queen's College of Physicians in Ireland
- Friendship Knot Quilters' Guild
- Federation-Klingon-Romulan (Star Trek)
- Four-Knob Rat (distortion pedal)
- Fritz Klimowitz Racing (Guatemala)
- Fung Keong Rubber (Malaysia)
- Forum Komunikasi Rakyat Jatigede (Indonesian: Jatigede People's Communication Forum)
- Feuerwehr Koordination Schweiz (German: Fire Coordination Switzerland; Bern, Switzerland)
- Fontenay Karaté Shotokan (French martial arts school)
- Formalin-Killed Spherules
- Formula Kart Stars (UK)
- Foster Kennedy Syndrome
- Fraksi Keadilan Sejahtera (Indonesian: Keadilan Sejahtera Party)
- Freed Kamaiya Society (est. 2002; Nepal)
- Fréjus Kite Surf (French kitesurfing association)
- Friedrich Karl Schroeder (German computer company)
- Fudbalski Klub Sarajevo (Football Club Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deficiencies in fukutin-related protein The FKRP gene encodes the fukutin-related protein (FKRP), the function of which is undefined at present.