To figure out the current kinetic energy of a vehicle, Japan's Fukuoka Institute of Technology and heavy goods vehicle maker UD Trucks' patent-pending system uses a radar battery, ultrasound sonar and laser sensors inside modern cars and trucks.
What does FIT stand for?
FIT stands for Fukuoka Institute of Technology (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIT
We have 280 other meanings of FIT in our Acronym Attic
- France Ingénerie Topographie (French: France Engineering Surveying)
- Fraunhofer Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik (German: Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology)
- Free Independent Traveler (travel industry)
- Free Individual Traveler (tourism)
- Free International Trade
- Frequency, Intensity, and Time
- Frequent Independent Traveler
- Frequent Individual Traveller
- Frequently in Trouble
- Friends in Tech (podcasters and bloggers group)
- Fully Inclusive Tour (travel services)
- Fully Independent Traveller (tourist not part of tour group)
- Fully Integrated Technology
- Functional Integration Test
- Functional Interface Translator
- Fundamentals of Instructor Training (Red Cross)
- Funds Investment Trust (various locations)
- Funds-In-Trust (intangible cultural heritage financial assistance)
- Future Improvement Technology Foundation (New Jersey)
- Future in Teaching (Hawaii)
Samples in periodicals archive:
at Fukuoka Institute of Technology, Fukuoka, Japan.