com; Stuart Ellams, Fujitsu Telecommunications Europe Ltd.
What does FTEL stand for?
FTEL stands for Fujitsu Telecommunications Europe Ltd.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FTEL
We have 1 other meaning of FTEL in our Acronym Attic
- Fort Thomas Education Foundation (Kentucky)
- Franklin Township Education Foundation (Indianapolis, IN)
- Full Time Equivalent Faculty
- For the Earth Corporation
- Gesetz Über Funkanlagen Und Telekommunikationsendeinrichtungen (German: Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment Act)
- Forest Training & Education Ireland Ltd. (Ireland)
- France Technopole Entreprise Innovation
- Future Tech Enterprise Inc
- Fourier Transform Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
- Fonctionnalité de Tests en Ligne (French: Functionality of Tests Online; Canada)
- Functional Tissue Engineering Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Fast Time-Evolution Method
- Fourier Transform Electrochemically Modulated IR Spectroscopy
- Electrical Insulators, Cables and Condenser Engineering
- Financial Technology Exchange Network (trademark of FTEN, Inc.)
- Forum des technologies de l'écosystem numérique
- Forces Terrestre en Extrême-Orient (French: Ground Forces in the Far East)
- Faculty Teaching Excellence Program (University of Colorado)
- Field Training and Evaluation Program
- Ford Technical Education Program (professional training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MONTREAL -- Accedian Networks([TM])--the number one provider of High Performance Service Assurance([TM]) solutions for Carrier Ethernet mobile backhaul networks--announces that it has signed an OEM agreement with Fujitsu Telecommunications Europe Ltd.
As next generation network provisioning continues to gather pace, our goal is to ensure we fully support our customers' needs with cost-effective solutions that meet the technology requirements of today's and tomorrow's networks," said Simon Rees, General Manager, 21st Century Networks of Fujitsu Telecommunications Europe Ltd.