to provide social media content "DRAGON COLLECTION" as a pre-installed application on the new Android smartphone "ARROWS A SoftBank 101F" that is due for release by Fujitsu Mobile Communications Limited on July 28th.
What does FMC stand for?
FMC stands for Fujitsu Mobile Communications (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMC
We have 305 other meanings of FMC in our Acronym Attic
- Free Market Capitalism
- Free Medical Clinic (various locations)
- Free Methodist Church (Canada)
- Freemind Consulting
- French Market Corporation (New Orleans, LA)
- Frequency Management Center
- Frequently Made Comment
- Fresenius Medical Care (Germany)
- Fuel Management Computer
- Fujikoshi Machinery Corporation (Japan)
- Full Metal Challenge (TV show)
- Full Mission Capable(ility)
- Full Model Change (vehicles)
- Fully Mission Capable
- Fundamental Modeling Concepts
- Future Media Concepts (digital video and audio training centers)
- Future Mission Capability (US DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution; US Navy)
- Future Music Charts (prediction website)
- Future of Music Coalition
- Field Medical Card for the Uniformed Services (DD Form 1380)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Due to the conversion of Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary of Fujitsu, as of April 1, 2012, the company's name has been changed to Fujitsu Mobile Communications Limited.
Fujitsu today announced that the new ARROWS A SoftBank 101F smartphone from Fujitsu Mobile Communications, the company's first model offered through SoftBank Mobile, will be available in Japan beginning July 28 at shops carrying SoftBank products.