Using the Fujitsu Lightwave Multiplexer (FLM) 2400, FLM 600 and FLM 150 systems, Suburban Cable is assured of a survivable and scaleable backbone for their expanding business needs.
What does FLM stand for?
FLM stands for Fujitsu Lightwave Multiplexer (Telco Transport Equipment)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FLM
We have 83 other meanings of FLM in our Acronym Attic
- Florida League of Mayors
- Flow Meter
- Focused-Lethality Munition
- Food, Labor, Mileage
- For the Learning of Mathematics
- Ford Lincoln Mercury (automobiles)
- Forward Link Module
- Français Langue Maternelle (French: French Mother Tongue)
- Free Love Movement
- Front Line Manager
- Fun Little Movies (Sprint - PCS)
- Fun, Love, Money
- Fundación para las Letras Mexicanas (Spanish: Mexican Literature Foundation; Mexico)
- Funding Lending Management (UK based lender)
- Fuori Le Mura (Italian: Outside the Walls; architecture)
- Fetal Lung Maturity by the Amniotic Fluid Surfactant/Albumin Ratio
- Forward Link Module/Reverse Link Module
- Federal Land Management Agency (US DOI)
- First Line Manager Assistant
- Flexible Laryngeal Mask Airway
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Fujitsu Lightwave Multiplexer (FLM) product family includes systems that support transport speeds from 155 (OC-3) megabits per second to 2.
The Tellabs TITAN(R) 5500 digital cross-connect system will interface with the Fujitsu Lightwave Multiplexer (FLM) 150 for OC-3 transport of DS3 and DS1 signals.