Hospital Universitario Virgen de las Nieves Avenida Fuerzas Armadas, 2 (Edificio de Gobierno), 3A[logical not] plta.
What does FFAA stand for?
FFAA stands for Fuerzas Armadas (Spanish Armed Forces)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FFAA
We have 15 other meanings of FFAA in our Acronym Attic
- Fusiform Face Area (facial recognition)
- Future Farmers of America
- Foster Family Agency of East Tennessee
- Federal Facility Agreement & Consent Order
- Faith Formation for All Ages
- Fan Fiction Addicts Anonymous
- Filipinos for Affirmative Action (California)
- Finnish Field Archery Association
- Flavour and Fragrance Association of Australia
- Florida Fertilizer & Agrichemical Association
- Florida Forestry Arson Alert Association (est. 1986)
- Federation of Filipino American Associations, Inc.
- Flavour and Fragrance Association of Australia and New Zealand (Frankston Heights, Victoria, Australia)
- Fédération Française d'Aïkido et de Budo (French Federation of Aikido and Budo)
- Forward Freight Agreement Brokers Association
- Federal Forestland Advisory Committee (Oregon)
- Fédération Française des Associations de Commerçants (French: French Federation of Traders' Associations)
- Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children (video game)
- Fish Fingers and Custard
- Formation Factor Log (oil industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The largest and oldest rebel group is Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias de Colombia or the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC).
The employment of the country's armed forces againstthese threats has yielded some successes, although it appears that the state is still a long way from defeatingMarxist-inspired guerrilla groups such as Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias de Colombia (FARC).
En noviembre 2011 las fuerzas armadas colombianas mataron a Alfonso Cano, el jefe de las Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias de Colombia (FARC), otro avance muy importante.
The highly effective 'FARC Operation Christmas' campaign for the Colombian Ministry of Defence, created by international advertising agency Lowe-SSP3, reduced the number of Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias de Colombia (FARC) rebels, who commit acts of terrorism on average once every three days, by appealing to their humanity.
FARC (Las Fuerzas Armadas Revolicionarias de Colombia - the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia) rebels have for years used Ecuador as a refuge, crossing the San Miguel river to attack Colombian forces.
To make this influx possible, the foreign-troop authorization law (Ley de requisitos para la authorizacion y consentimiento para el ingreso de tropas extranjeras en el territorio de la republica) was broadened to include such functions as "civicassistance activities, future military, academic instruction planning, or training exercises with Fuerzas Armadas Peruanas (FAP) personnel.
Referring to the Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias de Colombia (FARC) insurgency, Rangel notes, "That guerrilla group has always demonstrated an immense capacity to survive, resist, and persist, but a weak ability to definitively tilt the political and military balance to its side" (p.