US-based aerospace products and services provider AAR (NYSE: AIR) said that it has sourced and is modifying two Boeing 737-400 aircraft for Colombia's air force, Fuerza Aerea Colombiana.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for Fuerza Aerea Colombiana
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Franchise Advisory Council (various locations)
- Franklin Acceptance Corporation
- Frederick Arts Council (Frederick, MD)
- Free Active Chlorine (electrochemical water treatment)
- Free Available Chlorine
- Freethought Association of Canada (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Friday After Class
- Friday Afternoon Club
- Friendship Agape Church (San Jose, California)
- Fuel Adjustment Clause
- Full Absorption Costing (accounting)
- Fully Absorbed Cost
- Fully Allocated Costs
- Fun Activities Committee (various organizations)
- Functional Account Chief/Code
- Functional Area Chief
- Funds At Completion
- Future Agricultures Consortium (UK)
- Forward Area Collection & Electronic Countermeasures Study
- Forward Air Controller (Airborne)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AAR (NYSE: AIR) announced today that it has sourced and is modifying two Boeing 737-400 aircraft for Colombia's Air Force, Fuerza Aerea Colombiana (FAC).
Agence France-Presse reports that soon the bases of Larandia, in Caqueta, 100 km from the border with Ecuador and Peru, and Marandua, close to the border with Venezuela, home of the Grupo Aereo de Oriente, and the only Fuerza Aerea Colombiana (FAC) base on the border, will be added to the network.