Everything he accomplished at Fueled By Ramen reminded me of the early days of Interscope.
What does FBR stand for?
FBR stands for Fueled by Ramen (record label)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FBR
We have 73 other meanings of FBR in our Acronym Attic
- Fouled Beyond Repair (polite form)
- Foundation for Biblical Research
- Foundation for Biomedical Research
- Foundation for Blood Research
- Franchise Business Review (market research; Portsmouth, NH)
- Franko Bullet Rotator (fishing lure)
- Freeboard Ratio
- Frequency-Based Replacement
- Friedman, Billings, Ramsey Group, Inc. (investment firm)
- Front to Back Ratio
- Full Blown Rose (rock band)
- Floating Body RAM (Random Access Memory; memory cell design)
- Faded Bedtime with Response Cost (treatment)
- Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care (Scotland; UK)
- Financial Business Research Company
- Florida Baptist Retirement Center (Vero Beach, FL)
- Forest Biology Research Cooperative (Gainesville, FL)
- Forest Biosecurity Research Council (New Zealand)
- Flying-Boat Repair Depot (WW II)
- Friends of Banica River and the Environment (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The outfit was picked up by the Fueled By Ramen record label, joining a family of acts that included Fall Out Boy, Gym Class Heroes and Panic
From Las Vegas, releasing records on Fall Out Boy Pete Wentz's Fueled By Ramen label, and drawing support from emo dorks everywhere, Panic remain a pretty interesting pop group.
Formed by Hayley, Josh and Josh's drumming brother Zac while at school four years ago, Paramore had their first big break when they were signed by the influential label Fueled By Ramen.
I know you guys were disappointed in how your 2004 debut release, Big City Sin, Small Town Redemption, was handled by your then record label Fueled By Ramen, but instead of allowing yourselves to get caught up in the industry limbo it was almost like it made you all that much more committed to the music you were making.
The new album follows-up Fall Out Boy's 2003 release, Take This To Your Grave on the Florida-based indie label Fueled By Ramen.
Signed to emo/ rock/ pop label, Fueled By Ramen, home to Fall Out Boy, Panic
They started practising in Spencer's grandmother's living room and it wasn't long before they sparked the interest of Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz, who brought the band to the Decaydance/ Fueled By Ramen label.