We could have saved even more by going with traditional, combustion-based natural gas generators, but we are willing to pay a premium for the environmental benefits delivered by the FuelCell Energy power plants.
What does FCE PP stand for?
FCE PP stands for FuelCell Energy Power Plants
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Free Church of England
- Frequency Correlation Estimate
- Fuel Cell Energy
- Full Compliance Evaluation
- Full Credit Equivalents
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Fussball-Club Energie
- Fussballclub Einsiedeln (Swiss soccer club)
- Fussballclub Erzgebirge (Aue, Germany)
- Future Computing Environments
- Field Concept Evolution & Trials
- Family Competition Evolutionary Algorithm
- Farmers Cooperative Elevator Association (Iowa)
- Federal Contested Elections Act
- Florida College English Association
- Football Club des Écureuils d'Arlac (French football club)
- Foyer Culturel d'Expression et d'Animation (French recreation association)
- Franklin County Education Association (various locations)
- Fraternité Chrétienne Euro Africaine (French: Euro African Christian Fellowship)
- Fuel Consumption Education Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because hydrogen is generated directly within the fuel cell module from readily available fuels such as natural gas and wastewater treatment gas, FuelCell Energy power plants are ready today and do not require the creation of a hydrogen infrastructure.