Many fuel system supply points (FSSPs) and forward arming and refueling points (FARPs) are managed and operated under the Logistics Civil Augmentation Program.
What does FSSP stand for?
FSSP stands for Fuel System Supply Point
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSSP
We have 27 other meanings of FSSP in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Service Staff Officer
- Free State Symphony Orchestra (South Africa)
- Facility Security and Safety Plan
- Faculty Subcommittee on Sponsored Programs
- Fire Support Specialist (BFIST crew)
- Flatbush Shomrim Safety Patrol (New York)
- Fold Classification Based on Structure-Structure Alignment of Proteins
- Forward Scattering Spectrometer Probe
- Fraternitas Sacerdotalis Sancti Petri (Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter)
- Fraternité Sacerdotale Saint-Pierre (French: Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter)
- Fraternitas Sacerdotalis Sancti Pii X (Latin: The Society of Saint Pius X; Switzerland)
- Finite State Scalar Quantization
- Functional Social Support Questionnaire
- Family Service System Reform
- Federation of the Soviet Socialist Republics
- Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement (seminar; Prism Financial Resources; California)
- Flash Solid State Recorder
- Flight System Software Requirement
- For Some Strange Reason
- Formation Sous-Traitance de Sécurité Routière (French: Road Safety Subcontracting Training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If a unit has specific training objectives in mind, such as setting up and operating their fuel system supply point or providing multiple wet-wing opportunities, it should address them with the JRTC Plans Division at the D-210 logistics meeting between unit and JRTC representatives.
Army Reserve Command (USARC) with obtaining and consolidating components that support organizational Fuel System Supply Points (FSSP).
4 million subcontract to build equipment for the Fuel System Supply Point (FSSP) for the U.
Army Fuel System Supply Point (FSSP) program covering several sizes of rapid deployment fueling systems that will be produced over several years, subject to government funding.
The FLE would supply the corps tactical command post, corps signal unit, and division main command post with critical fuel along the route and establish a 400,000-gallon fuel system supply point (FSSP) within 12 hours of reaching Objective Rams.
Initially, the FSB established a 30,000-gallon fuel system supply point (FSSP) with one 20,000-gallon bag and one 10,000-gallon bag.
The unit was designed to meet Army specifications for a tactical system that includes full field support for parts, tools and mobile testing Hammonds has supplied the 4T-4A 800 MIL as part of a larger Fuel System Supply Point and Tactical Petroleum Terminal system that has undergone First Article Testing.