Steam Turbine Generator Two (2) Air Cooled Condensers Boiler feed pump system and its associated auxiliaries Gaseous Fuel Supply System Three (3) nos.
What does FSS stand for?
FSS stands for Fuel Supply System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FSS
We have 296 other meanings of FSS in our Acronym Attic
- Frequency Selected Scheduling (wireless technology)
- Frequency Selective Surface
- Frequency Surveillance System
- Frequency-Selective Structure
- Frequent State Saving
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday (movie weekend box office receipts)
- Friends Select School (Philadelphia, PA)
- Frontenac Secondary School (Ontario, Canada)
- Fudbalski Savez Srbije (Serbian: Football Association of Serbia)
- Fuel Supply Shutdown
- Fugitive Safe Surrender (various locations)
- Full Service Supplier
- Full Supply Support
- Full-Scale Simulator
- Fully Separate Subsidiary
- Functional Simulation System
- Functional Somatic Syndrome (disease group)
- Fyshwick Self Storage (Australia)
- Financial Shared Services-Employee Compensation Services
- Focal and Segmental Sclerosis and/or Hyalinosis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quantum is designing, developing, and validating an OEM level CNG fuel supply system to maximize the efficiency and durability of the CNG components.
1bn of mitigation costs are what he called "common sense" actions, like flood protection for the World Trade center site, roads, subway tunnels and sewage treatment plants, as well as power generators for the region's fuel supply system and backup power for health care facilities.
Demand-regulated pumps help save fuel Intelligent control saves between 60 and 70 percent of electrical energy compared with traditional constant fuel supply systems.
It is also said to have an underground storage room for liquid fuel as well as a fuel supply system that can inject liquid fuel into missiles while avoiding satellite surveillance.
To ensure seamless power delivery, the on-board fuel supply system detects the blending ratio of the fuel in the tank and ensures that power and torque remain constant, regardless of the ratio of petrol to biofuel.
He directed that fuel supply system be re-examined as the present system is not proper as per his information.
Reduction is particularly needed at the front end, and a well-designed fuel supply system can allow big reductions in proliferation risk.