EcoDual's natural gas-to-diesel fuel substitution rate is the highest among all available dual fuel conversion kits, providing enormous fuel cost savings of 30% and the shortest return on investment.
What does FSUBS stand for?
FSUBS stands for Fuel Substitution
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Frostburg State University
- Fuel Sending Unit (automotive)
- Functional Spinal Unit (orthopedic testing)
- Functional Support Unit
- Florida State University Art Therapy Association
- Finance Sector Union of Australia
- Faculty Senate University Assessment Council (University of Central Missouri)
- Forest Service Utah Avalanche Center
- Fédération Sportive Universitaire Belge (Belgian university sport federation)
- Freie Software Und Bildung (German: Free Software and Education)
- Family Studies Undergraduate Committee (University of Connecticut)
- Fat Stupid Ugly Controllers
- Forum Social Universitaire de Caen (French: University of Caen Social Forum)
- Florida State University Computing Center (Tallahassee, FL)
- Forum Silahturahmi Ulama Cendekiawan Muslim (Indonesian: Forum Ulama Silahturahmi Muslim Scholars)
- Florida State University Coastal and Marine Laboratory
- Florida State University Credit Union (Tallahassee, FL)
- Feng Shui and Urban Design (Richmond, VA)
- Fort Street Union Depot Company
- Federal State Unitary Enterprise
Samples in periodicals archive:
This article will focus on the impacts on net global warming potential (GWP) of softwood lumber production from cradle to gate, using fuel substitution as boiler inputs for steam and electricity generation alternatives.
It noted that there is no single candidate for fuel substitution.
Pakistan can have a benefit of establishing CDM link between local and global environmental issues, thereby providing means for effective financing for sustainable development within the country, securing foreign investment for CDM priority areas, opportunity for effective requisite fuel substitution and job opportunities to uplift the socioeconomic conditions of both skilled and unskilled labours in the country.
This problem is aggravated by a combination better energy economics and protectionism in the consuming world - such as energy efficiency, conservation, fuel substitution, investment in alternative sources of physical energy, etc.
They cover economies in transition and in development, obstacles to fuel taxation, the BTU tax experience, enforcement of environmental charges, inspections and performance, higher energy prices and pollution, cost-effectiveness in air pollution abatement, emissions fees, agricultural applications, the climate change levy, fuel substitution, consumer demand, sulfur taxes, the impact of car-related taxes on fuel consumption, alternative instruments, equilibrium and economic development, household responses to pricing, interstate hazardous waste shipments, the phase-out of leaded gasoline, and whether carbon taxes reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
There, the market for oil is restricted either to areas that are too remote from existing natural gas infrastructure for it to be economical for fuel substitution to take place, or to countries without a gas grid.
The ascendence of lower prices also means that in the short term, fuel substitution development also loses its appeal, as well as its subsidies and research funding.