RAK International Airport has signed a contract with SKA Energy, a member of SKA Group of companies, to build, operate and manage an aviation fuel storage facility at the airport for a period of 10 years.
What does FSF stand for?
FSF stands for Fuel Storage Facility
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FSF
We have 113 other meanings of FSF in our Acronym Attic
- Forward Sioux Falls (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Forward Support Facility
- Fótbóltssamband Føroya (Faroe Islands Football Association)
- Fourth Suit Forcing (bridge game)
- Frederiksberg Skøjteløberforening (Denmark)
- Free Software Foundation
- Freiwillige Selbstkontrolle Fernsehen eV
- Frequency Scaling Factor
- Frequency-Selective Fading
- Friends of Science Fiction
- Further Seems Forever (band)
- The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction
- Fédération Sportive de Force Athlétique (French: Powerlifting Sports Federation)
- Fire Support Functional Area
- Florida State Fair Authority (Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services)
- Florida State Farriers Association
- Florida State Fiddlers Association
- Florida State Firefighters' Association
- Free Space Finite Array
- Foreign Student Financial Aid Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emdad, a joint venture between Emarat, Air BP and Shell Trading Private Limited, has an aviation fuel storage facility with a capacity of 155,000 cubic metres.
The Eddy-Lea Energy Alliance has selected Areva and its consortium partners to build up a nuclear fuel storage facility in southeastern New Mexico.
13, "Spent Fuel Storage Facility Design Basis," Revision 2, March 2007.
The fuel storage facility is located in Xingyuan, Shanxi Province in order to serve the large industrial plants, mining operations and transportation fleets in the area, as well as the growing consumer market serviced through gas station operators in the region," said Michael Toups, Chief Financial Officer of Longwei.
CAPTION(S): Anti Gaddafi rebels, walk forward to fight as smokes rises from a fuel storage facility attacked during fighting against pro-Gadaffi fighters, in Sidr town, eastern Libya
CAPTION(S): Anti-Gaddafi rebels on a truck with a multiple rocket launcher, as flame rises from a fuel storage facility that was attacked
O'Doherty had taken fuel to Telford and Derbyshire, where a mixing plant and a fuel storage facility were later found.