The fuel shutoff valve and throttle also break if you're not careful.
What does FSV stand for?
FSV stands for Fuel Shutoff Valve
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FSV
We have 44 other meanings of FSV in our Acronym Attic
- Flexible Sheet Veneer
- Flexural-Slip Veins
- Flow Safety Valve (oil industry)
- Fonds de Solidarité Vieillesse (French: Old Age Solidarity Fund)
- Food Safety Victoria (Australia)
- Force Sale Value (finance)
- Formula Super Vee (racing cars)
- Fort Saint Vrain (decommissioned nuclear generation station near Platteville, CO)
- Forward Solenoid Valve
- Free Steered Vehicle
- Full Service Vendor (supply chain)
- Future Scout Vehicle
- Fédération Suisse des Véhicules Anciens (French: Swiss Federation of Vintage Vehicles; Switzerland)
- Food Security and Vulnerability Analysis (UN World Food Programme)
- Forest Service Volunteer Association (California)
- Fort Story, Virginia
- Full Spectrum Vulnerability Assessment (National Guard Bureau)
- Friends of the St. Vincent Amazon Foundation
- Fédération Sénégalaise de Volley Ball (French: Senegalese Volleyball Federation)
- Fédération Suisse Volley Ball (Swiss Vollebyall Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whittaker will provide to Korean Aerospace Industries (KAI) the hydraulic shutoff valve, the main fuel shutoff valve and the high temperature pneumatic bleed valve for the T-50.
We decided to "fuel chop" the engine by moving the condition lever to the point where the fuel shutoff valve closed, yet didn't fully feather the prop; in other words, an improvised ground stop.
designs, manufactures and sells fuel containment valves for vehicle safety in the event of vehicle rollover or accident impacts, as well as fuel shutoff valves to prevent splash back and vapor release during refueling.