Chadwick is the Vice President of the Monmouth Ocean County Fuel Dealers Association, represents Ocean County as a trustee in the Fuel Merchants Association of New Jersey along with serving on its Finance Committee, and is a member of the Ocean County Business Association.
What does FMANJ stand for?
FMANJ stands for Fuel Merchants Association of New Jersey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fullmetal Alchemist Manga (anime)
- Futures Mysterious Anthology Magazine
- Florence Melton Adult Mini School
- Farmers Market Association of Nashua (Nashua, NH)
- February, May, August, November (options trading cycles)
- Fiber Metropolitan Area Network (fiber optic networking; Taiwan)
- Final Maturity Amortizing Notes (Fannie Mae; finance)
- Flour Millers Association of Nigeria
- Fire Marshals Association of North America (also known as IFMA)
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources (Nigeria)
- Federación Mundial de Asociaciones de las Naciones Unidas (Spanish)
- Fédération Mondiale des Associations pour les Nations Unies (French)
- Farmers and Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (Ohio)
- Formation Musicale Assistée par Ordinateur (French: Computer Aided Musical Training)
- Fabrica Militar de Armas Portatiles
- Fabrication Menuiserie Aluminium et Pose (French: Aluminium Joinery Manufacture and Installation)
- Fan Marker Approach
- Federal Medical Assistance Percentage
- Financial Management Assistance Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Starting in 1967 as the Associate Director of the New Jersey Petroleum Council, a division of the American Petroleum Institute, Sacco moved on to serve as the Executive Vice President of the Fuel Merchants Association of New Jersey.