There was a build-up of steam, which increased the pressure in the reactor, and hydrogen and radioactive caesium and iodine would also have been in that mix, because of fuel failure.
What does FF stand for?
FF stands for Fuel Failure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FF
We have 62 other meanings of FF in our Acronym Attic
- Front-Engine, Front-Wheel-Drive Layout (motor vehicles)
- Frontier Force
- Frosted Flakes (cereal)
- Frostfell (gaming, Asheron's Call)
- Frostfire (game)
- Frou Frou (band)
- Frozen Fire (German online-gaming clan)
- Frozen Fury (gaming clan)
- Fuchs Friends (online community)
- Fuel Fabrication
Samples in periodicals archive:
He added: "The reason for the power loss is a mystery at this stage, just possibly a strike by a flock of birds or fuel failure, but one really shouldn't try and speculate.
FUEL failure on a First Northwestern train held up commuters from North Wales and the Wirral during yesterday's rush hour.