| TEHRAN, Feb 13 (KUNA) -- Chief of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Fereydoun Abbasi Davani announced Wednesday that his country installed nuclear centrifuges of the new generation at the Natanz fuel enrichment plant in central Iran.
What does FEP stand for?
FEP stands for Fuel Enrichment Plant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FEP
We have 160 other meanings of FEP in our Acronym Attic
- Fractional Excretion of Phosphate (endocrinology)
- France Europe Photo (French photography company)
- Franchisable Embedded Platform
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Elektronenstrahl-und Plasmatechnik (German: Fraunhofer Institute for Electron Beam and Plasma Technology)
- Free Erythrocyte Protoporphyrin (test for iron deficiency)
- Freeport, IL, USA - Albertus Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Frequently Encountered Problem
- Front End Paper
- Front End Planning (business research)
- Front End Processor
- Fuerzas Especiales Policiales (Guatemala special police task force)
- Full Employment Program (various locations)
- Full Episode Player (online video)
- Functional Extension Program
- Fundamentals of Environmental Planning (college course)
- Future Earning Potential
- Future Executive Program (Hudson's Bay Company of Canada)
- Fusinus Excitatory Peptide 4
- Fair Employment Practices Act
- Fair Employment Practices Agency (US)
Samples in periodicals archive:
counterparts that an expansion of uranium enrichment activity at the underground Fordow Fuel Enrichment Plant was their main concern in part because the plant's product is uranium enriched to 20 percent--much closer to bomb-grade product than the 3.
The resolution said Iran "continues to defy the requirements and obligations" contained in the relevant IAEA Board of Governors and UN Security Council resolutions, including the continuing and expanding uranium enrichment activities, in particular at the Fordow fuel enrichment plant.
8 percent at a pilot fuel enrichment plant at Natanz for fuel for the Tehran Research Reactor.
The IAEA earlier said Iran had sent a letter on September 21 to inform the watchdog "that a new pilot fuel enrichment plant is under construction in the country," agency spokesman Marc Vidricaire said in a statement.
nuclear watchdog agency reported Friday that Iran said it is building a second nuclear fuel enrichment plant and that the agency has asked for immediate inspection of the plant.
In his opening statement Monday at the weeklong meeting of the 35-nation board, IAEA chief ElBaradei said the member states were facing a ''stalemate'' over issues related to Iran's nuclear program despite Tehran's cooperation in improving safeguards measures at a fuel enrichment plant in Natanz and its granting of access to a nuclear research reactor in Arak.
The deal calls for Russia to build a nuclear fuel enrichment plant and supply semi-enriched uranium worth at least pounds 250 million.