Work will involve dealing with three types of intermediate or above low-level waste - solid, wet and fuel element debris.
What does FED stand for?
FED stands for Fuel Element Debris (nuclear waste)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FED
We have 95 other meanings of FED in our Acronym Attic
- Forum for Energy and Development
- Forward Entry Device
- Foundation for Education for Democracy (Poland)
- Foundation for Enterprise Development (SAIC)
- Foundations of Education (various schools)
- Frequency Envelope Distribution (algorithm)
- Frequency Error Detector
- Frequent Epileptic Discharges
- Freshman Engineering Design (various schools)
- Front End Developer (various companies)
- Fundacion Ecuatoriana de Desarrollo (Spanish)
- Fundacja Edukacja dla Demokracji (Polish: Education for Democracy Foundation)
- Fundamentals of Engineering Design (various schools)
- Fusion Engineering Device
- Future Electron Devices
- Federal Logistics Data
- Federal Register
- Federal Specification
- Federal Express
- Federal Standard
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contract, AK said, will involve the engineering, procurement, construction and commission of Fuel Element Debris Waste Retrieval Equipment to allow the plant to transfer nuclear waste to vaults.