Secretary of energy Spencer Abraham, together with Texas governor Rick Perry and other dignitaries, officially opened a new General Motors (GM) hydrogen fuel cell test facility earlier this week that will convert hydrogen into electricity for the Dow Chemical Company's manufacturing facility site in Freeport.
What does FCTF stand for?
FCTF stands for Fuel Cell Test Facility
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCTF
We have 1 other meaning of FCTF in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Council of Teachers of English
- Franche Comté Traitement des Eaux (French water treatment company)
- Fuel Cell Test and Evaluation Center (US DoD)
- Family Christmas Tree Farm (El Cajon, CA)
- Fast Carrier Task Force
- Fédération des Clubs de Taekwondo Français (French martial arts federation)
- First Coast Tennis Foundation (Jacksonville Florida)
- Football Club des Terres Froides (French: Cold Lands Football Club)
- Football Club Thénezay-Ferrière (French: Thénezay-Ferrière Football Club)
- Franche Comté Trans-Fret (French transportation company)
- Fulton County Taxpayers Foundation (Atlanta, GA)
- Fast Carrier Task Group
- Filipino Club Tennis Group
- First Class Travel Genie (Greenacres, FL)
- Forest City Trading Group (Portland, OR)
- Federação Catarinense de Texas Hold'Em (Portuguese; Catarinense Texas Hold'Em Federation; Brazil; cards)
- Fellowship of Christian Teaching Homes (Panama City, FL)
- Finn Connection Trade House (Kuopio, Finland)
- Fundação Centro Technológico de Hidráulica (Portuguese: Hydraulics Technology Foundation Center; Brazil)
- Fans Club Tokusatsu Indonesia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The joint program, which commences immediately, will be conducted using Nuvera's Transient Reactor Facility in Cambridge, Massachusetts, as well as Nuvera's Fuel Cell Test Facility in Milano, Italy.
Mittal, PhD, Florida Solar Energy Center, University of Central Florida Chapter 7 Accelerated Evaluation of Membrane Degradation and Degradation Mechanisms Doanh Tran, Manager, Advanced Vehicle Engineering, Fuel Cell Systems Group, DaimlerChrysler Chapter 8 Fuel Cells in Cold Climate Joakim Nordlund, PhD, Co-Founder, Cellkraft AB, Sweden Chapter 9 Accelerated Testing Methodology of Fuel Cell Stacks Olga Polevaya, Manager of Applied Research, Nuvera North America Chapter 10 Durability and Degradation Mechanisms of PEM Fuel Cell Components Rod Borup, PhD, Team Leader, Institute for Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Research, Los Alamos National Laboratory Chapter 11 Fuel Cell Durability Testing at the Argonne Fuel Cell Test Facility Ira D.