With the reduction in Fuel Adjustment Clause revenue of about $8.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for Fuel Adjustment Clause
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Fractal Aspect Component (Aspect-Oriented Programming project)
- Franchise Advisory Council (various locations)
- Franklin Acceptance Corporation
- Frederick Arts Council (Frederick, MD)
- Free Active Chlorine (electrochemical water treatment)
- Free Available Chlorine
- Freethought Association of Canada (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Friday After Class
- Friday Afternoon Club
- Friendship Agape Church (San Jose, California)
- Fuerza Aerea Colombiana
- Full Absorption Costing (accounting)
- Fully Absorbed Cost
- Fully Allocated Costs
- Fun Activities Committee (various organizations)
- Functional Account Chief/Code
- Functional Area Chief
- Funds At Completion
- Future Agricultures Consortium (UK)
- Forward Area Collection & Electronic Countermeasures Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
He stressed the government to review the monthly fuel adjustment clause of NEPRA because there was no justification in passing on the cost of inefficiency, line losses and theft in the power sector to the consumers.
WP&L wholesale customers are currently being charged these incremental costs through their fuel adjustment clause.
The PSC authorized continuation of the fuel adjustment clause and the pension/OPEB, vegetation management and infrastructure inspection trackers.
The agreements are expected to resolve all claims arising out of ELI's fuel adjustment clause filings from January 1, 1975 through December 31, 1999, except for purchased power and associated costs included in the fuel adjustment clause filings for the period May 1 through September 30, 1999.
The Company is also asking to continue with the Fuel Adjustment Clause that was approved in its last case.
The Indiana Fuel Adjustment Clause statute requires the commission to review the company's earnings quarterly, and NIPSCO has not been required to make any refunds under that statute.
EDE's ratings reflect regulated cash flows from utility operations in a small, mostly residential service territory, greater cash flow stability resulting from a new fuel adjustment clause, a pension and other postretirement employee benefits tracking mechanisms, as well as a vegetation management tracker.