Organizations like the Direct Marketing Association do seasonality studies, but their figures include Harry & David's Fruit of the Month Club, Lands' End, and others whose marketing patterns may be very different from marketers of information products.
What does FOMC stand for?
FOMC stands for Fruit of the Month Club (Harry and David; Medford, OR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FOMC
We have 34 other meanings of FOMC in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Merrymeeting Bay (Richmond, ME)
- Friends of Misery Bay (Ontario, Canada)
- Friends of Mt. Beckworth (Victoria, Australia)
- Friends of the Mansfield Battlefield (Shreveport, LA)
- Friends of Massabesic Bicycling Association (Auburn, NH)
- First-Order Many-Body Theory
- Falling out of My Chair
- Federal Open Market Committee (policy-making arm of the Federal Reserve Bank)
- Fell Off My Chair
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine (US National Park Service)
- Future of Music Coalition (Washington, DC)
- Federation of Malaysian Consumers Associations
- Friends of Madison County Animals (Marshall, NC)
- Foreign Materiel Catalog
- Friends of Maine Coon Cats (cat owners group)
- Falling Off My Chair Laughing
- Falling Off My Chair Laughing My Ass Off
- Fell Off My Chair Laughing Out Loud
- Ford Motor Company (Detroit, Michigan)
- Friends of the Mennonite Centre in Ukraine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Items in Hilton's Little Shop of HHonors range from a bakery sampler of such tempting favorites as baklava, lemon pound cake and chocolate chip cookies (5,000 HHonors points) to Harry and David's signature Fruit of the Month Club II, a year-long feeding frenzy starring the world's most exotic and succulent fruits (115,000 HHonors points).
LOS ANGELES -- Instead of a new sweater, tie or membership in a fruit of the month club, KB Home (NYSE:KBH) is giving its homebuyers the gift of energy-efficiency at no extra cost when they purchase a new Built to Order home at any of its communities across the U.