Taylor joined the company in 1983 as president and chief executive officer of Fruit Growers Express Company, a subsidiary of CSXT.
What does FGE stand for?
FGE stands for Fruit Growers Express Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FGE
We have 33 other meanings of FGE in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Genevoise Équestre (French: Geneva Equestrian Federation; Switzerland)
- Fermeture Générale Européenne (French manufacturer)
- Fine Guidance Electronics
- First Generation Entrepreneurs
- Fissile Gram Equivalent
- Football Gardiens Entraînements (French: Guardian Football Workouts)
- Force de Gendarmerie Européenne (French: European Gendarmerie Force)
- Forevergreen Enterprises, Inc (Tinton Falls, NJ)
- Fourth Generation Evaluation
- France Génétique Élevage (French: France Livestock Genetics)
- Fundação Grupo Esquel (Portuguese: Esquel Group Foundation; Brazil)
- Festung Glatz Erste Abteilung (German: Fort Glatz First Division; recreational group)
- Full Gospel Evangelistic Association (est. 1982)
- Flammable Gas Evaluation Advisory Board
- Fundação Grupo Esquel Brasil
- Frequenzgebührenverordnung (German: Frequency Fee Ordinance)
- Fédération Générale des Expéditionnaires et Commis de l'Etat (French: General Federation of Expeditionary Commission and the State; Luxembourg; trade union)
- Fiber Grating External Cavity (laser technology)
- Fiduciaire Générale d'Expertise Comptable (French: General Publi Trust Accountant)
- First-Guess Error Covariance (research error statistics)