List of differentially expressed proteins during myogenic differentiation of satellite cells from bovine longissimus dorsi muscle Spot Accession Protein name No number 1681 P00883 Fructose-bisphosphate aldolase A 2078 P14315 Alpha-actin capping protein subunit beta isoform 1 3116 P49410 Elongation factor Tu, mitochondrial precursor (EF-Tu) 2306 Q5E9B1 L-lactate dehydrogenase B chain (LDH-B) 2959 Q29561 UMP-CMP kinase (EC 2.
What does FBA stand for?
FBA stands for Fructose-Bisphosphate Aldolase (enzymes)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FBA
We have 151 other meanings of FBA in our Acronym Attic
- Forces Belges en Allemagne (French: Belgian Forces in Germany)
- Foreign Bankers' Association
- Foreign Born Adoptee (adoption)
- Foreign Business Act (Thailand)
- Forensic Behavioural Analysis
- Fôret-Bois Aquitaine (French: Forest-Wood Aquitaine; National Institute of Agronomic Research; Aquitaine, France)
- Forms Based Authentication (Microsoft Outlook Web Access)
- Forward-Backward Algorithm (speech processing)
- Foundation Beefmaster Association
- Freshwater Biological Association (UK)
- Fukuoka Badminton Association (Japan)
- Fulfillment by Amazon
- Full Blown AIDS
- Functional Behavior Analysis
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Functional Business Analysts
- Fund Based Accounting
- Fundación Bitcoin Argentina (Spanish: Bitcoin Foundation Argentina; Argentina)
- Future Builders of America
- Functional Behavior Assessment/Behavior Intervention Plan (special education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nearly all of the proteins altered in significant amounts were identified as enzymes associated with important metabolic pathways, such as alcohol dehydrogenase, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH), Xaa-His dipeptidase, ornithine carbamoyltransferase, putative O-acetylserine lyase, enolase (2-phosphoglycerate dehydratase), fructose-bisphosphate aldolase, and cysteine synthase.
ta(2,4)-dienoyl-CoA isomerase, mitochondrial, platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase IB subunit beta, endoplasmic reticulum protein ERP29 (ERP29), protea-some subunit beta type-6, fructose-bisphosphate aldolase A, triosephosphate isomerase (TIM), and D-3-phosphoglycerate dehydrogenase (3-PGDH), while down-regulated proteins are TAR DNA-binding protein 43 (TDP-43), splicing factor, arginine/serinerich 1 (SF2/ASF), cDNA FLJ55253 highly similar to actin cytoplasmic 1, eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 subunit I (eIF3i), and actin aortic smooth muscle.