Please tell us about the program, which I believe was initiated by your organization's Frozen Vegetable Council back in the 1980s.
What does FVC stand for?
FVC stands for Frozen Vegetable Council (Burlingame, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FVC
We have 83 other meanings of FVC in our Acronym Attic
- First Virtual Corporation (now FVC.COM)
- Flavio Vieira Costa - Siemens
- Flux Vector Control (various companies)
- Force Validation Committee
- Forced Vital Capacity (lung function test)
- Ford Volunteer Corps
- Forged Vessel Connections (various locations)
- Forward Voice Channel (Cellular Term)
- Fractures Vertébrales par Compression (French: Vertebral Compression Fractures)
- Frequency-to-Voltage Converter (electrical engineering)
- Fully Vested Contribution (retirement plan)
- Furniture Value Chain (Center for International Forestry Research)
- Future Venture Capital (Japan)
- Forced Percentual Vital Capacity
- Finnish Venture Capital Association
- Fox Valley Concert Band
- Fairview Village Community Center
- Falker Veerinary Care Center
- Fallbrook Vintage Car Club (California)
- Family Violence Coordinating Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
based vice president of marketing reported that the Frozen Vegetable Council has been hard at work spreading the word that frozen vegetables contain more Vitamin C than so-called fresh vegetables.
One reason consumers aren't turning to frozen vegetables might be because they are highly misinformed about frozens," said Ben Frega, chairman of the Frozen Vegetable Council (FVC) at a recent press event called Nature's Pantry.