Frontotemporal lobe dementia, covering a range of conditions, including Pick's disease, frontal lobe degeneration and dementia associated with motor neurone disease.
What does FLDEM stand for?
FLDEM stands for Frontotemporal Lobe Dementia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FLDEM
- Florida Department of Community Affairs
- Field Cook
- Field Command, Defense Nuclear Agency
- Florida Division of Colleges and Universities (Tallahassee, FL)
- Flightline Drainage Ditch
- Fédération de la Ligue Démocratique des Droits des Femmes (French: Federation of the Democratic League for Women's Rights; Morocco)
- Fédération Luxembourgeoise des Échecs (French: Luxembourg Federation of Chess; Luxembourg)
- Florida Department of Education (Tallahassee, FL)
- Floating-Point Decimal
- Florida Division of Emergency Management
- Family Life Development Foundation (Niles, IL)
- Floating Low-Density Fractions
- Foreign Language Drama Festival
- Fundus Camera Based Laser Doppler Flowmetry
- Florida Department of Financial Services
- Finger Lakes Disc Golf (New York)
- First Loss Default Guarantee (aka First Loss Deficiency Guarantee; finance)
- First Loss Deficiency Guarantee (aka First Loss Default Guarantee; finance)
- Food Lovers Discussion Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
And two were thought to have frontotemporal lobe dementia.