The Frontier Force Regiment of the Pakistan Army guards the LoC opposite the Poonch sector.
What does FFR stand for?
FFR stands for Frontier Force Regiment (Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FFR
We have 103 other meanings of FFR in our Acronym Attic
- Force Feasibility Review
- Ford Foundation Report (magazine)
- Forests and Fish Rules
- Forward Firing Rocket
- Foundation for Recovery (addiction)
- Fractional Flow Reserve
- Fractional Frequency Reuse (algorithms)
- Franciscan Friars of the Renewal
- Free Flight Rocket
- Frequency Following Response
- Fuel Feed Rate
- Full Facility Revitalization
- Full Financial Report (various companies)
- Full Frequency Resolution
- Fume Formation Rate (welding)
- Radar Picket Frigate
- Fédération Française de Rock Acrobatique (French: French Federation of Acrobatic Rock)
- Fédération Française des Répliques Automobiles (French: French Federation of Automobile Replicas)
- Food, Farming and Rural Affairs (Weber Shandwick public relations firm; UK)
- Fund for Rural America
Samples in periodicals archive:
He joined the first course at IMA, Dehradun and was commissioned into Frontier Force Regiment on February 4, 1934.
He was commissioned in the Frontier Force Regiment in 1959.
A smartly turned out contingent of Frontier Force Regiment of Pakistan Army presented the salute.
Regarding reservists training, in phase I 368 reservists have been trained at Azad Kashmir Recruitment Centre in 2009 while 490 were provided training at Bloch Regiment Centre and 529 at Frontier Force Regiment Centre from July 27 to August 22, 2009.