TOOLING EVOLUTION Tooling was one of the most critical areas in the Viper program, requiring significant investment in front-end engineering and design.
What does FEED stand for?
FEED stands for Front-End Engineering and Design
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FEED
We have 7 other meanings of FEED in our Acronym Attic
- Froid Éric Équipement Cuisine (French kitchen equipment company)
- Future Energy Electronics Center (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- Florida Energy Efficiency and Conservation Act
- Formation Electro-Erosion Conseil Service
- Fast Exact Euclidean Distance
- Fédération des Établissements Scolarisant des Enfants Dysléxiques (French: Federation of Institutions Enrolling Children with Dyslexia)
- Food Education Every Day (Montpelier, VT)
- Food Environmental Efficiency Day (UK)
- Forum for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development
- Front End Engineering Development
- Federacion Empresarial Espanola De Ascensores (Spanish: Spanish Federation of Business Lifts; Madrid, Spain)
- Fédération Européenne des Emballeurs et Distributeurs de Miel (European Federation of Honey Packers and Distributors)
- Florida Engineering Education Delivery System
- Fondation pour l'Education à l'Environnement en Europe (French: Education Foundation for the Environment in Europe)
- Foundation for Environmental Education in Europe
- Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering and Electronics (ebook)
- Front End Ergonomics Evaluation Matrix
- Fund for Encouragement of Environmental and Energy Markets (Ukraine)
- Food, Energy, Environment, Economy, Population (Canada)
- Facility Energy Efficiency Funds (US Marine Corps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Costain Oil, Gas & Process Limited first used SmartPlant P&ID on a front-end engineering and design project.
The organizations will work together to develop, enhance, market and support iFEED, a suite of fully integrated front-end engineering and design tools for the oil and gas industries.